Wondering about the clothespins and paper plates?
Just a fun little project to add a little personal touch to your holiday!
- Fold one plate in half.
- Cut two slits in the bottom of the plate.
- Fold the other two plates in half and cut out the outer rim on both of them.
- Decorate the plates however you’d like.
- Color or paint the clothespins.
- Fit the cut plates into the slits on the bigger plate.
- Add one per night to match the candles on your chanukiah.
- Enjoy your homemade project, or hang it in the window for all to see!