Participating organizations in the Center City Kehillah agree to uphold the mission statement:
The Center City Kehillah is a network of communities representing the diversity of Jewish life in urban Philadelphia. As a hub for Jewish life, we strengthen individual and communal connections by creating both accessible entry points and in-depth opportunities to grow. Our participating organizations include synagogues and congregations; cultural, educational, and social justice institutions; and nonprofit initiatives.
To accomplish this mission statement, we commit to…
- Work together for the benefit of the Center City Jewish community.
- Build relationships with staff, clergy, and lay leaders from other Kehillah organizations.
- Refer constituents to other organizations, as appropriate.
- Contribute energy and resources to planning and promoting Kehillah-sponsored events.
- Participate in Kehillah structure.
- Attend monthly meetings and encourage rabbinic participation in clergy meetings.
- Get involved in working groups and/or steering team.
- Donate $36 annually to Kehillah fund, as each group is able.
- Adapt to ever-evolving publicity guidelines as the Kehillah creates online presence.
To become a participating organization, you agree to these guidelines and are approved under the guidance of the steering team. Contact us for more information or to get involved.